Vai al contenuto
MRC

Plancia navigatore - cerco

Messaggi consigliati

Ciao a tutti sto cercando da un pó la plancia con il navigatore / schermo e clima completa

Ma quella originale ford non il kit per il 2 din

Qualcuno può aiutarmi

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Si l'ho visto quello della raxiom ma non mi piace il fatto che sia rialzato rispetto ai comandi del clima e per questo che sto cercando l'originale ford

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Di che anno è la tua Mustang?

il problema non è trovare lo schermo e la radio è capire se la tua macchina è predisposta con i cablaggi (la vedo dura)

Le Mustang del 2010 lo schermo non è parte integrante della radio ma funge solo da schermo mentre internamente nella parte bassa c'è un modulo che fa solo da radio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Di che anno è la tua Mustang?

il problema non è trovare lo schermo e la radio è capire se la tua macchina è predisposta con i cablaggi (la vedo dura)

Le Mustang del 2010 lo schermo non è parte integrante della radio ma funge solo da schermo mentre internamente nella parte bassa c'è un modulo che fa solo da radio

scrn_1792.jpg

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

e del 2014 versione premium

Non saprei dirti nel dettaglio se ha le predisposizioni ma il venditore mi ha detto che volendo si poteva fare in un secondo tempo ma questo non lo so

Pultroppo non ho ancora materialmente l'auto la ritirerò tra il 10 e il 15 sett

Altrimenti avrei potuto guardarci

che cosa ne pensi potrebbe avere i cablaggi?

Altrimenti che bisogna fare?

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Questo bisognerebbe fare...

http://themustangsource.com/forums/f803/adding-oem-nav-516988/

You must have:

main dash harness ($200 - $300) - you need to check the build date of your car in order to be sure you get the right harness for your car. Part number ranges from AR3Z to CR3Z 14401 with end letters. Mine was CR3Z 14401 KA. Check with your dealer as to which you need. Make sure you state that you need a harness with the nav (and heated seats if you have them).

sun load sensor ($20) - DG9Z 13A018 A. Don't know what this enables, but with the new dash harness, the old sensor won't plug in anymore. The old sensor uses 2 wires, while the new one use 4. It has a driver and passenger sensor in it.

antennae satellite/GPS splitter harness ($30) - AR3Z 10E928 A (this may be on the new harness already)

climate control module ($75) - CR3Z 19980 B.

NAV ACM (the unit itself) - You'll have to get this from a wrecker. Ford won't sell it to you. You'll need to pay attention as to whether the NAV is programmed for rear camera or not. Mine had this, but yours may not and it will need to be programmed. You would need to find a car that had this options and use its VIN.

monitor ($400 - get it from a wrecker with your NAV instead) - CR3Z 10E899 A

center console bezel ($ ? - get it from the wrecker) - Again, check for heated seats.

Not required, but highly recommened. If you decide to get functioning dual zone climate control, you will need to go to Muskoka's post #208 in this thread on page 11. The dash HAS to come out to get the evaporator housing switched.

evaporator housing ($250) - DR3Z-19850 B - if you want to get the dual climate zone functioning. Not necessary as your climate will still work just fine, but the passenger will not have separate control.

actuator motor for blend door ($20) - AR3Z-19E616-A - if you decide that you want functioning dual zone, you will need this motor

climate system harness ($30) - AR3Z 18B574 B. This is to get the temperature buttons to work right, otherwise they will work in reverse - but they will work without this.

right steering wheel switches ($45) - AR3Z-9C888-FA. If you don't get this switch, the 'phone' and 'ok' buttons don't work.

To get sound:

Recommended you get an aftermarket amp and let the stereo guys wire it. If you decide to go OEM with the amp, be aware this is NOT plug and play like the nav. You will be making your own harnesses, tapping into wires and adding pins into connectors. You'll savelot's of money here going OEM, but you'll pay for it with the amount of time needed to wire it up properly:

amp ($125) - AR3Z 18B849 C

pigtails for amp ($35) - WPT 955 and WPT 998

bracket for amp ($40) - AR3Z 14536 A

16 guage speaker wire (twist the pairs together)

22 guage stp 4 pair wire (4 pairs of wires that are twisted and shielded with a drain wire)

18 guage wire

1 double size female pin to put into connector 2280D (on the smart junction box)

10 single size male pins to put into connector 210

I just yanked these pins out of some connectors from my old dash harness. Plenty to choose form..

OR

you can just buy the main body harness. You'll have to remove everything, seats, center console, dash, panels - all of it - in order to replace your existing body harness with the new one.

Main body harness ($~300) - CR3Z-14A005-KB - this part number is for a car with the nav, heated seats and rear camera. You will need to check the part number for yourself to ensure that it is correct for your car, just as you had to with the main dash harness.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Mmm non so se ne vale la pena ce un modo per capirlo se è già presente o meno

E nel caso in cablaggio fosse presente la spesa a quanto ammonterebbe per mettere tutto ciò che serve?

Chiaramente tutto da te se riesci a procurartelo!

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Io avevo trovato un kit plancia completo sulla baia crucca mentre cercavo altra roba, un MY '12 se ben ricordo, e mi pare che la cifra fosse poco meno di 1 K :)

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Si io pensavo di spendere giusto quella cifra non di più altrimenti conviene mettere qualcosa di aftermarket ma a quel punto preferisco tenere la mia plancia su ebay USA ho visto un kit completo ma sopra i 1000

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Fintanto che non l'hai ritirata non ti conviene far fare la modifica al concessionario? Così i vari problemi di interfaccia e compatibilità e cablaggi se li smazza lui? [emoji23] [emoji23]

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Luca sai dirmi se spediscono in italia e se a richiesta caricano le mappe italiane ? E segnale GPS soprattutto...

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Si Lorenzo anche io ci avevo pensato ma tra una modifica e l'altra il prezzo è lievitato a dismisura e aggiungere la cifra che chiede lui , esagerata a mio parere , comincia a pesarmi un pochino

Chiaramente bisogna mettere in conto tutto assicurazione bollo e così via. Ho visto che nonostante le menate qualcosa la risparmio o al limite più avanti lo faccio fare al concessionario sempre che ritratti un po.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti